View Single Post
Old 09-22-04, 03:37 PM   #26
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

IP:

Voted For: Triple_N

This goes to triple, easily in my opinion...

Empire ya verse started out okay, had some decent personals thrown in there except for the mexican wages line, it didn't make sense... but after you got past ya 5th line, wit the "racist pics" line, it went downhill... that really threw off ya flow, and took away from the rest of ya verse...i mean u tried rhymin "battle" and "shadow".. WTF? Your closer was decent, but you coulda done more wit it, or made more lines with it

Triple N you had a nice verse... opener was nice, hit hard and gave you a good start...Next 4 lines were so/so, but the exercise line killed it, it was a hard hittin personal and was funny as fuck... Also ya closer was nice, and i think it's important to have a solid opener and closer, it makes your overall verse better...Some of ya lines were played, like the "beef" line, but it wasn't bad and didnt' take away from the rest of your verse...

Overall my vote goes to Triple, he had harder hitting punches and better personals, and he stayed more consistent throughout his verse than empire did...

V/ Triple N