View Single Post
Old 09-22-04, 11:51 PM   #14
~IiL PrOpHeT~
Banned: Biting

IP:

Voted For: Quick Witted

ya skills are funny cause u could be placed in the belly of a dragon~and still not spit fire
lyrically lay u down with the 'hawk' leave ya body in the 'sea'~u won't see 3 wins like 'rick mirer' *
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WAT! NICE MAYNE

i don't really think u understand what i'm saying kid~u don't know me i'm not to be played with
u got about a day of rhymes~while mine are never ending like mr.smith clones from the matrix
^^^^^^^^^^ GOOD PUNCH

u expect to beat me, bitch look at ya record u 0-2~u don't win so u 'cock feeding assholes' **
i'm planning to lyrically disembalm ya body~when u lose tattoo my name on ya like a hotel bath robe
^^^^^^^^^^^ ILL NICE PUNCH MAYNE KEEP HEATIN IT UP

i already told u there ain't no way that u can beat me~but there's better odds of certifiedthug beating e-dubz
rhymes lyrically implode ya brain, detatch ya spinal cord~and hit u with the power of shotgun fire or 3 slugz

my rhymes come nasty everyday of the week, every month of the year~while u couldn't spit 'bizarre' if u were from d12 ***
ya flame died it ain't burning no more, but i'm still matic like nas~while my lyrics dig into ya system like blood cells ****
^^^^^^^^^^^^ YO NICE ENDIN AND NICE OPENER ALL AROUND U IS GOOD MAYNE KEEP IT UP

yo im the baddest nigga around u know how i get down watchin T.V. with E.T undergroun bomb shelter just incase niggas want war we got the bullets 2 melt
^^^^^^^^^ that didnt rhyme booooooooooooo

ya>>>.....if u pay attention real close you can see that im real crazi sum like tha devil 4rm the ghetto on anotha level i put the petal 2 the metal n bust like benzeno,aye calico?(wat up dawg)lets show this niggas what shatiso yall luky meklo aint alive well send him threw ya town 2 buck 50 shots atcha ride and then well see if u will survive i keep my flows short cus i got shit 2 do i keep my sores close cus i aint got shit 2 prove so next time u in my hood then u should come on threw
^^^^^^^^^^^^ ALL AROUND WACK HOMIE

ELEVATE USIN STRUTURE AND PERSONALS AND PUNCHES KEEP IT UP U'LL GET BETTA ~PEACE~

I THINK QUICK GOT DIS CUZ HE WAS MORE BETTA,,,,,,,,

STRUTURE,FLOW,PERSONALS,PUNCHES ALL AROUND NICE MAYNE

V-QUICK BECUZ OF HARDER OF EVERYTHING