View Single Post
Old 09-23-04, 06:35 PM   #22
Compose

IP:

all four people have CPT in their profile
all four people seem to have connections with underground union
all four people have long beach california get it right niggas queens village in their profile
all four people have same IP
all four people use the word "mayne"

i checked youngstones posts, him or -you- voted for yourself in more then 7 battles (probably more), therefore that would be cheating.....i was wondering how u got a 11-1 record when your rhymes arent that up to par
oh and youngstone and military arent the same people theyre the same person but they are 2 different accounts, the battle records are different for them so he doesnt have a fake ID, so all four of those people are your friends,live in queens village,seem to vote on all your battles,is affiliated with underground union,use the word "mayne", all four of them use your computer? since you all have the same IP from your online connection, all four joined september 2004 and all four seem to talk exactly like u
hmm...i smell a cheater here, should get banned, im battling "millitarythug", and nobody with your same IP allowed to vote on the battle so u cant bump up the votes for your win...stupid cheat and horrible liar