View Single Post
Old 07-13-02, 07:37 PM   #2
Ms.Danna Dane
Kapone's #1 Bitch!

From: 2 hits from a grammy..and 2 hits from seeing granny..
IP:

if u dont understand my punches den dont vote

*peep-game*

listen to Dane concepts on how she spit-game..i must be playin hocky by the way these lables send checks to my frame/
sln, do what u do best, so get on ur kneez and do a good-job..but u aint eating Dane clit so u betta off slobbin on knobs/
like Anna Kournikov, i saw you contemplating.. you know who ur facing? ur own inclination/
if i dont rip ur azz, dont worry some-body else will do it.. i'mma leave asasin azz lock'd in a box stuffed with embalming fluid/
you da type dat get caught and snitch cuz u cant do da time..scared to be another satistik of in-mates so u shytted out a dime/(snitched)
beating me? what is wrong with you..u aint outta ur mind, ur mind gotta be outta you/
Dane smashes ur head-in with a po-po stick..even if ur ghost-writer wuz a english teacher when it comes to vocab u still want know shyt/
damn sln, just for being a joker..u get dat azz fold-up and thrown out like a game of poker/
and in-directly you punches dont effect me..even thou u got no luv fo da game, u gotta respect me/
if u wuz a cat i wouldnt give'ya nine tries..and every since i found talent in writing text, it means i found another way to kill rap guys/(like you sln)
-------------------

uppin on sln verse

-1-