View Single Post
Old 09-24-04, 04:02 PM   #15
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Daclassic

nice battle..................

daclassic u brought some gud shit, not ure best though. flow was hot although i dont see why u made the text so big. nice punches from start to finish, gud wordplay, some basic but a few complex rhymes in there, funny ass opener, i liked the line "I'd slap you but shit splatters". the play off of his name was clever to, all in all a gud verse.

plutonium u had a nice drop to and u came real close with daclassic. a nice flow all the way through, some gud punches that were hittin relatively hard, the opener though i didn't really like with the whole lisp shit, cuz sumone with a lisp wouldn't say shit backwards and stuff like you've done it, u had some gud wordplay and some nice complex rhymin although not as complex as daclassic, the one thing u shudn't really be doing is putting in "" to emphasize some of ure punches. also drop the // at the end of lines, that is herbish shit, and finally dont explain ure punches, cuz as i say, if u have to explain them then they aint gud in the first place.

overall a gud drop from both but i think daclassic took this one.

VOTE: Daclassic