View Single Post
Old 09-25-04, 02:28 PM   #11
~IiL PrOpHeT~
Banned: Biting

IP:

AHHHHHH FUCK IT~

This battle's ~unfair~, I 'JACK' more' KINGS' than ~SOLITARE~, so ~please-beware~, I'm harder than Michael Jackson's DICK in a ~day-care~ // 1

So say ~your-prayers~, and try to ~resist~ my punches that hit like ~Bruce-Lee's-fist~, my rhymes make ya ~head-twist~ so refer to me as ~The-Excorcist~ // 2

"fam", you ~persist~ to battle but realize that all your ~punches-dropped ~ You get ~no-props~, you got less skill than a quadrapalegic ~has-hops~ // 3

Like ~foul-cops~, I give you a beatdown Rodney King ~couldn't-stand~ I would say I fucked ya girl but that would mean I had ~sex-wit-ya-hand~ // 4

you Thinks your ~the-"man"~, but in-fact your nothing more than a ~young-infant~, put ~shells-in-fam-assistants(dickriders)~, your skillz are like Fat Albert's Ab Machine, they're ~non-existant~ // 5

Hardcore and ill mentality , and leavin sites behind wit catastrophies~willin to strangle from deceptional veiws wit similies, metaphors, and complex analogies~// 6
innergalatic civilizations are demolished subconsiously~hidden power within my thoughts oftenly augmenting marvelously~// 7

~served~

i damage cartlidge as i rampage threw "fam" stampeed ya carcass until ya anatomys arm-less ur harmless u couldnt get a dick ride if u raided a jews-briss wit a harness pardon this arsonist,//8

i tarnish kids startin shit "FAM "' gets his wig-split "EXTREMEly"and replaced quik.... triple six incisions on both wrist as ya corpse is sewn and staple stitched // 9((bitch.... ))

i tarnish this; and rip "THIS KID" wit, famished sticks until his tendents rip and spinal-columns-slip//, 10

WIN OR LOSE

~PEACE~