View Single Post
Old 09-25-04, 07:38 PM   #7
§treet§yndicate
New to RB

IP:

ight here it is.......
Yo me and my niggas be chilling down in breezy*//And this nigga 0-9 so this shit should be easy//and i'm the king of the streets and thats why they call me syndicate// this nigga hating cause he cant get the girls that i be chillin wit// You bitches know i roll on 24's// They be calling me pimp cause i get payed by all the whore's// Nigga you couldn't cum phat even if you were ejaculating to free willy// Me and my boys leaving u ho's looking silly*// but thats enough// cause even though u try being big your really not tough// i out weigh you like a opera singer and a miget on a see saw// Yourlike a marshmello this nigga stays hardcore// To kill you i dont need no nines// Cause i spit explicit my words are my knives// i'm lik a cat I'v been shot so many times its like i have 9 lives// When ever i rol by the block niggas be calling there wives// but there is no answe why cause there under me// We walk round the street and i'm on wanted signs for 20 g's// I still walk around the streets like im free// But this is over i go this shit one// I'm leaving him in the hospital and his mom crying i miss my son//
Send a message via AIM to §treet§yndicate