View Single Post
Old 09-27-04, 11:03 PM   #7
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

IP:

I didnt even try in that battle, and when I read it, I was like this kid is ass...who respectable voted for him...wow, a 'InsaneJoker666'...that bitch got banned for bitin at orginal, and at that, the nigga throws no punches in his rhymes...jus wack ass fake canibus shit. He dont know shit.

Some kid name LivingLegend:
Vocab: Diabolic
Mulitiz: none really
Wordplay: Shabba Ranks
Structure: Diabolic
Punches: Diabolic
Personals: Diabolic

V/ Diabolical fa sho
No comment.

Then you got this nigga Trooper...HE FUCKING SUCKS. All he does is use some wack ass vocab...wow..wow...wow, wut did Diabolic use...some gay ass vocab...go look at his battle on original...hes supposed to be respected, but this bitch loses to a newb...wow, wow, wow. and they told him..throw some punches...so that shows you sumthing.

Then Daclassic..this the nigga that centers his verses so his shit aint stretched to death....this is the nigga thats fuckin focused on a structure..'Your structure was nice' to Diabolic...then he says..yours was complex...wtf...cuz of a vocab.then this nigga start talkin bout flow...wtf...then he says punches...and he says Diabolic had no harhitting ones...and says you got personal on this one.
And for me he says my structure was bad...wuts wrong wit it...nothing. Then he says I had no-hardhitting punches, but your shit was funny...now If im not mistaken, something that actually wins battles is, ummmm.......WITTYNESS...wow...wittyness wins battles....no shit...so if it was like that all the way, and i had funny punches..then who would you vote for...

Then Manipulation...she voted for me, and that was it...I won 5-3...I come on today...and it says Switched...type of gay shit it that...no explanation..just 'switched]...can I get a reason????

Then you vote...bullshit...how can you say a sick line is not played..and make it his best line...I dont understand...it makes no sense...played wack shit is the best in his verse...wow.

Pop Lotty, Nigga

Get SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote