View Single Post
Old 09-30-04, 02:38 AM   #16
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

basically i say hes the best cuz his voice is original and his flow is good plus he has lyrical talent dont try to say its racist cuz im white too but i can tell which rappers is white and which are black like yall got white accents what the fuck is that??!!i aint got no white accent in my audio and i got a fucking 5 dollar mic to me almost the whole fucking site is wack so a good audio rec just means your less wack and sonofisis is the only one here i can actually say is nice

di game-will never be signed he has a stolen style and hes from the same city of the person he stole it from a cheap styles impersanator

carsonjet-trash sounds like a fucking robot and hes just wack more kid rock then hip hop

calamity and deadly vision both ok but farrrrrrrrrrrrr from good

cho kang ma wang hes ok also i like his shit a little hes pretty good but far from nice

7 third is ok still far from a good rapper

triple n has a few good shots but his voice is annoying and he spends most the verse spitting bullshit nobodys wants to wait 4 bars for a damn punch

so ive listened to most everyones audios enygma fucking sucks hes trash as fuck anyways sonofisis for originality flow and just better lyrics and songs

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote