View Single Post
Old 09-30-04, 05:45 PM   #16
XwestsiderX
New to RB

IP:

ok now i dont usually post on this board, in fact i have only fucking registered just to tell you bitches a few things. You make me angry as fuck with the bitch made things ur saying and if i knew who u were ide fucking smash you.

First of all New Zealander's DONT fuck sheeps, just bcuz NZ has the largest sheep to person ratio, that doesnt MEAN SHIT, thats a little thing aussies like 2 say as they are insecure for fucking kangaroos!

And Now About Scribe, Scribe is not a fucking group hes a single MC from my hometown in New Zealand. Scribes been around in the new zealand underground hiphop scene for years. In 2001 he released an album with P-Money (NZ DJ Champion) called Big Things, which has his hottest song "scribe 2001" on it. Scribes biggest breakthru came in 2004 with the crusader which has "not many" and "stand up" that yall may have heard, its a dope album so check the whole thing out not only his commercial singles. "not many the remix" features Savage (from deceptikonz and Con Psy, another dope kiwi MC) DUMBASS KIWI " SCRIBES A GROUP " ROFLMAO FUCKER!!!!

may i also mention that all aussie are biting scribe. when i went there on all the scribe cd covers it says " arguebly ocenania's best rap album" ocenania means aussie, nz , and some other islands in the pacific. this basically means that aussie are claiming scribe for themselves bcuz all there hiphop SUCKS BALLS