View Single Post
Old 09-30-04, 07:25 PM   #12
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

IP:

Voted For: enygma

damn.. this was a pretty dope battle... probly gonna get my nom for audio battle of september... Newport100's- Nice delivery, some of your punches were basic like the ciggarettes, but I also heard a few decent ones- Enygma, Your words were clearer, I could understand more of them so it was easier to interpret punches-- I think Enygma had better production with this because of the clarity in the sound, less muffled words - Both had a good over-all sound-- This shit is too hard to vote on foreal... Im listenin to each again....O.K my decision is made.. I think Newport sounded more comfortable on the mic, but Enygma owned him on punches- ever line hit strong, while newport had alot of filler lines, one starting "Stop talkin bout tecs and clips"-- wtf?- bad relation to your opponent who I dont think ever spits gun lines... "spit a dozen and have this kid removed twice like a distant cousin" - "accidentally ate him for breakfast when he invited me to it"-- couple witty lines in there... Vote enygma.