View Single Post
Old 10-01-04, 02:07 PM   #11
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

IP:

^i feel ya man people like that i aint gangsta but like i hustle people n shit why do you think i have a computer lol? tru tho i did steal diss lab top but im on my moms comp and my dad has the lab top right now but when im a tmy dads it a normal computer supped up to everything you will need virus stoper everything my dads a drug deal and so am i, no one fuckes with me someone makes fun of me to my face a spaze and kick there ass most of my fights are 1 punches cuz there lots of dicks that think there tough me i lift weights im buff for my age and i got the deep voice for rap everyone told me this is what most people say (man john you got the vopice to rap you should learn how) so i learned off this site a bit so i freestyle battle this 16 year old named cody wells he couldent compeet with me i KOed him lol and we were infront of all the gurls i just played him with my lryics lol freestyle then thats where my record started up now im 15-0 no joke. and ya i aint got no gun but soon i will when im 16 ill have guns ill striaght talk gangsta n shit everyone will be scared of me and im super big to for my age anyway
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote