View Single Post
Old 07-15-02, 08:47 PM   #1
Tru "The Return"

Lightbulb A Liquid Flame....

IP:

~I have a fire that burns up in me releasin the bad thoughts I think//A flame that covers me soft as a bed sheet made of mink ~Liquid that keeps my blood pumpin through out my body//Liquid that got my heart thumpin rather loudly
~A flame that dries my tears I cry at night//A Flame that keeps me warm, always right by my side
~A Liquid that drowns my thoughts of bein alone//A Liquid that washes away anything that wrong
~I have a Liquid Flame, that's driven me crazy//cuzz I'll do anythang for my Daddy, my angel,my baby......

~Once again, I'm stuck in a fucked up situation//why these people got me trippin, damn my hearts racin...
~So pretty but I don't notice, just picturin your lips on mine//hands on thighs, close my eyes cuzz Im Hipnotized, and I realize
~This ain't the average crush//not the average relationship but a deeper on put on hush
~Scared to admitt my feelins but not no more I'm talkin//If somethin botherin you, boo let me know I'm stalkin
~Until you tell me, I want to know exactly what's on your mind//tell me what's on yours I'll gladly say what's on mine
~Picture you holdin me when I'm lonely, hearin yo vioce when I'm asleep//seein you squeezin on my body, as you lay on top of me
~What's happenin? why am I breathin deep writen this poem?//been through so much ish but emotions, still scared to show em
~I'll do anything for you, give my life away for you//I will kill for you, if it came down to it boo...
~Dont think this gettin out of control but I want you so badly//and no it is not cute, actually it's terrible sadly
~You shouldn't NEED what you cant have and I cant have you yet I need//You shouldn't go for anythin less and I am less then what you need
~But I think about you 24/7, when you mad, Im mad and sad//but what can I do to stop this torture, I shouldnt be wantin you this bad....

~I have a Flame that makes all eniemies back away because of the heat//A Flame that comes from deep within me
~A Liquid that makes me float whenever I'm about to drown//Liquid that stirs up hurrican's but down not make a sound..
~I have a Liquid Flame that gives me dreams of my life//I have a Liquid Flame that is always by my side....