Thread: memisis
View Single Post
Old 10-03-04, 01:49 AM   #8
Magic5

IP:

Lmao..

You got dickriders kid.. Half of the battles uve won, u would have lost if u didnt have them.. But now ill disect that worthless peice of shit u posted..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
^1 Bitch Youpm Me For Votes I Never Pmed You Lieing Bitch

If youd like to send u back the pms i can.. And i can forward them to anyone else who believes his gay ass..

Quote:
2 I Never Wanted You In The Council

I still have this pm too..

Where u said, "Mindz Kollide just went down.. COME JOIN THE COUNCIL!" with The Council in huge ass letters in ur sig..

Once again.. I can pm u back, or forward it to anyone who doesnt believe me..

Quote:
3 Your A Fucking Newb Basher Ive Checked Your Battle Stats 27 Wins And Not One Vet

Your checks obviously havent gone to other sites then, or even that far on this site..

Victories - CarsonJet, Mike Hawk, intensify effect, hotshh!, lyricalflowz, QBsmasher, some more people who i dont feel like listing..

Quote:
You Cant Show One Person Who Never Voted Aganist Me Faggot

I bet i could.. But i dont feel like reading shit verses over and over again for a few hours to prove u wrong..

Quote:
You Got D.r Votes Bitch

Lmao.. Way to back that statement up..

Quote:
And I Will Fucking Own You

But yet your backing down right now??

Quote:
Also Im Banned From R.b Faggot

Whatd you do? Bite? Get ur voting ring going? Thatd be my guess..

Quote:
Your Just Scared Ill Fuck Your Record Up You Fucking Suck Your Wack As Fuck Only Beat Newbs And I Will Fucking Own You Your A Coward Thats Why Your Ducking Bitch

Im not scared of losing.. I dont want to lose in a battle i should win, though...

I already responded about the newbs thing..

Im clearly not the one ducking..

I responded with a callout, and ur backing down right now..

So just shut the fuck unless ur goin to accept, cause ur the only person ducking right now..

Bitch.