Thread: "Sick" Lines...
View Single Post
Old 10-03-04, 10:11 PM   #1
anxiety

"Sick" Lines...

IP:

Maybe you have heard em'... Maybe you havent heard em'... But i bet you've heard em'... Almost every non-vet emcee (and some vets) use that motherfucking "sick" line... You know... That line that goes something like...

"Only time you were sick was when you had a yeast infection"

Or maybe...

"You caught 13 viruses and still werent considered sick"

Those lines are the most played lines in the history of rap battling... The next time i read a "sick" line, im going to bitchslap the person that says it... And why the fuck are you stupid fucks voting on battles when the person you vote for used a sick line...

Maybe its just because i already lost to Re$tricted and he came with a "Sick" line... Maybe its because im losing 0-2 to Phantom, and he used a "sick" line...

But this was the last straw... When i read the explanations for the votes in my battle with Phantom, someone actually said that i had good punches, but a few of them were played, and that he voted for Phantom because his lines werent played...

What the fuck?!?!?! He came with a "sick" line!!!!! How are you going to vote for him because his lines "arent played"...

I just thought i would make it clear that "sick" lines are played and are unnaceptable to be used as a punch in a battle... Sorry for the inconvienince...