View Single Post
Old 10-04-04, 10:49 PM   #4
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.
For me its music. I would rather perfect my flow on a nice beat . than stand there saying " your wak and im better". Dont get me wrong I respect that side of rap aswell. But it seem's as if since 8 mile came out every 1 want's to fresstyle and diss each other. Both take skill. But for me personnaly I would rather write my rhyme's then spit them on a track.My written song's that I have got are more my style because Once I have written it I can take time and edit thing's and add thing's. Write what echo's and effect's are going to be used in this part of the song. Pretty much take time to perfect the song. But a freestyle 4 me allway's has a fault of some sort in it. Like a stretched line a weak rhyme loss of flow in spot's. So I prefer to write my rhyme's and take time to perfect it to my own standerd's...............pz...
(*oh yeah im talking live and direct in the flesh.beacuse with text peice's you can take your time and change thing;s as much as you want. But you still need talent to write a dope text peice*)

I couldn't agree with you more, that's where i'm comin from..