View Single Post
Old 10-05-04, 11:01 AM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Ice Pick

this was an easy win i think.................
no offense yvonne, u were just outclassed.............

Ice Pick..............
tight ass verse, hot wordplay as usual, flow was gud, structure cud have been better, couple lines stretched, hard punches and personals, overall a good verse.

13-16 huh ::ha-doo-kin:: i-assault-with a fire-ball-hit you wack bitch
Vonne now just sit back and continue to admire-raw-shyt you cant spit
nice lines, gud punch, the first line i liked better with the ryu shit in it!!!!

i'll leave u roped-in-knots then pull ur "ears" like shoe-laces ,you dont eat emcee's Yvonne stop lying
You switched ya name so much like saimese twins ur known for havin two-faces and look at ya record you should start trying
nice punches, but the lines are pretty stretched man!! gud shit though!!!

yvonne, u spit aight, a couple of nice punches in there but nuthin too special. ure flow was gud, ure structure too cud use a little work. try more complex rhymin and better wordplay though, and most importantly stop explainin ure votes. people dont like that!!!

Ur punches will never burn a livin flesh..they just ICED b4 u thro ‘em in ya spit
So,im astonished how u PICK me thinking 2 rip,when I just knocked u out like in ya sig
u attempted to play on his name, but i dont think it worked out that well. try bein more creative, like, an ice pick is used in the film Basic Instinct, try incorporatin it into a punch, or just think of wat ice pick's are used for and use it like that or sumthin!!!!

pointer yvonne, rap against ppl who are more ure own level before u start goin after the big guns!!!