View Single Post
Old 10-06-04, 06:19 PM   #52
S e n s e R
Light Weight

IP:

ok let me get yall str8 g-unit only consist of 5 people as stated in one of banks verses i forgot one what song but it goes alil somethin like this..

"...but im one of the fab "5"// ya know yayo & fifty, buck & game, you know my fuckin name// wheather the truck or train...yadda yadda"..

plus in i think its the august issue of XXL theres a column on questions being asked to buck and lloyd, askin them will g-unit continue to grow..and they said yeah as a label..but not as a huge ass wu-tang clique..we got our startin five set...so any one else you signs to G-unit Records is apart of the lable not the clique....you can read this in the august issue or the sept issue im not sure but cuz i read alot of magazines..but thats what i read man..so yeah g-units only 5 heads..

oh yeah my insite on things..i think 50 still hot people just hatin on him cuz his songs got played on kinda quick but the only to blame for that are the radio stations them niggas constantly playin his songs over and over..im down in florida now and no lie when get rich or die tryin was out he had 5 songs ona the radios rotation and the rotation of consisted of 18 songs.. but w.e dont hate on the dude..i bet yall mouths gonna be shut when he drops his next project...

and for the rest of g-unit they hot also..stop hatin on buck and game...cuz obviously yall dont hate on banks cuz the boy the human torch so to speak...to me and to alot of g-unit fans i found the buck album better then banks, and games album is fire and yayo i bet is gonna drop heat so just stop hatin..w/e yall .

1ne,...

...Bronxs Finest NUCCA!!!..FaLL BaCk ...

Send a message via AIM to S e n s e R   Reply With Quote