View Single Post
Old 10-06-04, 07:29 PM   #7
eph
As Seen On T.V.

IP:

Voted For: One-Man-Band

votes here.

Mad Dog:
i imagined ya to be worse than ya are, i was surprised. ya actually are better than decent, i see this was your first audio battle on RV? not bad, speaking on an aspect; youll take the better flow of this battle, ya had a few skipped bars, but ya always picked back up where ya had to be. ya punches were no come back, they were streched. they didnt match well with the beat, its all good, ya had some nice wordplay, and a few mutlis here and there. but ya vocals lost all decency i built up for ya. and ya used the lean back instumental. not a good i dea. but not bad for a first time audio battler, all i can say is "not bad".

one man band:
i like the openening content, the "sike, i aint usin that beat"...but that dont get ya points. blah. well ya instrumental was less played than mad dog's. ya punches werent any better than his though. i think ya both equaled things out considering the punches. ya had a few mulits, nothin memorial. and ya have nice vocab, you also had a few stretched lines, not as many as mad dog however. but wat decided me to vote you was your vocals; mad dog was whisperin 70 percent of the audical. but you had more depth and strength behind your mic. nice win, congrats.

i have many open battles. drop an honest vote on a link.

vote: one man band