View Single Post
Old 10-07-04, 12:50 AM   #14
SenesIzIt
Flyweight

IP:

Voted For: wish

this was actually a good battle....both of the flows were on point with some good lines....

BP-you had some shit goin in the beginnin....then fell off a lil bit....came back....then fell off i think until.................."cause we all know you just a prison bitch..no doubt
nigga always rememba that it was BIGPAPPA76 who KNOCKED YOU THA FUCK OUT!!".... i thought that was a hard ass endin....maybe a lil played but you put it quite well....

Wish-basically you were killin him the whole verse....i still think it was FAIRLY close though....but in the end you mos def came out the winner in this to me..........
......."YOU-SAY-NOTHIN; Yor 17 wins: You OBVIOUSLY-BIT
IF THIS is yo' HOBBY-THEN-QUIT, YOU COPY-n-SPIT SLOPPY AS SHIT!/
You LICK da' FLOPPIEST-DICKS and COPY-DA'-PICS TO FLOPPY-DISKS/
You're such a biter that after you LOSE you'll prolly CHOOSE to COPY-THIS"........
......."DON'T COMPLAIN because you're CONFUSED and can't CHOOSE FROM 2-GENDERS
How is your crew called 50th Brigade and only CONTAINS 2-MEMBERS?/"........
.........two hot ass parts....but this was the killer for me.......
........"My 'WRITTIN'S-KILLIN' like a HOM-I-CIDE-NOTE.and i'm always "Blowin up the Vocals" like someone put a BOMB-IN-MY-THROAT-u FUCKED-N-PAWNED get stabbed wit TUSKS-AND-PRONGS cuz im "puttin an end to big pappa" like the DUSK-OR-DAWN!/"....straight verbal murder....anyway good battle and much love to you both.....1