View Single Post
Old 10-07-04, 09:07 AM   #12
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Mad Dog™

Mad Dog……aight man that shit was tight son. You had good rhythm all the way through and ure lyrics went perfectly with the beat. U got him with some good lines man, rippin his name and him being the multi master and shit. The BANG! And WAT! Really loud in the verse were a little unusual but they didn’t affect things really. One thing I cud probably say is when u recordin ure lyrics is speak up a bit more cuz there is parts where u sound a little quiet, and it makes it hard for ppl to hear wat u are saying. OVERALL 8.5/10

OMB……man that shit was hott as hell. U opened sick, that shit with the country type music was funny. U flowed well with ure beat, although I think there were places where u went out of rhythm slightly. Ure lines were hot man rippin mad dog and the country he come from, and even though I’m UK head to I take no offense. The only thing I can say is to work on keeping every bit of ure verse in rhythm with the beats. OVERALL 8/10

I’m gonna have to give this battle to Mad Dog, both y’all were near perfect, with slight things that you could work on, but overall I was feeling the beat and lyrics more in Mad Dog’s verse.

VOTE: Mad Dog