View Single Post
Old 10-09-04, 05:42 AM   #1
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

Exclamation Strobe Pay Sum Fuckin Attentio To This D/r Could Be Squashed By The Following Post

IP:

Look i was thinkin basically u know we have the blacklist system...which is dope...but people are finding that inadequate with RV's new war of newb dick riders...and some veteran d/r's too...so i was thinkin we should enforce a temporary blacklist on EVERY MEMBER on RV...basically u vote on a battle...ur suspended on voting on the person u voted for, for the next 3 battles...some will say yea that eliminates RTF's...but RTF is basically sayin vote for me i'll vote for you nowadays isn't it?...PAY attention Strobe & CProgress because ur losin favour wit the RV board and there WILL be a revolt up in here to remove you 2 soon if things don't change...we losin some real talent up in here and this DICKRIDING HAS TO STOP!!!

Also i think you should open me up a thread on the community board D-Thug D/R P.I basically im willing to investigate any claims of dickriding happening on this site...and oh son i'm dead serious on this subject all who back me on this reply
Bizzy