View Single Post
Old 10-09-04, 08:16 PM   #55
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

if he did fake that shit...than you all gotta realise he's lookin for attention...and you need to be compassionate about that...people who go to extremes to seek attention can't help it..there not just people like us who go a little farther..it's called a chemical imbalance...the same kind of thing that happens when your bi polar...or shizophrenic...yall are fuckin animals if you can't just let the shit be..and not see both sides of it..i personally feel bad that he felt he needed to do that to be noticed...it's obvious he was one of the most respected mc's on the site...evidently he was born to crave more..

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote