View Single Post
Old 10-10-04, 08:18 AM   #5
AITZ
Light Weight

IP:

as i pass ill give u the finger// white nigger man iv had more pain from a splinter// lyrical hunter man im the master// mother fucker// cunts say they better and faster u just anoying lil fire starter// smack u over the head wit a board of plaster// snap ur leg and brake ur neck// crackin my nuckles while im punching and smashing while fracturing ur skull// u go to jail and ill get my niggas to fuck u up as well// playas aint never tell// ill sell another million records b4 i leave my cell// fukin hell u 1 of the bitches iv verset and lost against but awell// never ever again am i gonna b eatin by som1 like this prick// if i gotta ill shuv a stick in yo ass 2 block that stench// smack ur skull open and pound ur brains// stitch it bac up and stick 2 screws on yo neck// teach u to say im fredrech// walk around sayin dont fuck wit with AITZ bitches he the next headless horsemen// killin all who bothers my family and grave members// A.B.U ppl hold it and treasure the respect thats givin// man my crew is up and livin// we out smashing all oppersition// finish up the day and go out fishing
Send a message via AIM to AITZ Send a message via MSN to AITZ