View Single Post
Old 10-11-04, 10:07 AM   #4
mAtW
New to RB

IP:

smashing ur self confidence like the mirror you looked in-to//thats 7 years bad luck so theres no doubt that i be beating-you//im a lyrical hit wit flow dat fits//you a lyrical joke wit flows that miss//i heard sum rumours that u tha multi king?//but u got multiples of daddys callin u priscilla the drag queen//you couldnt beat me even if i was speechless//cuz i can write original shit that will make you breathe less//i think the world agrees,ur parents shoulda used protection//fuck this boi runnin tha streets,his dad shoulda used multiple protection//so quit yo messin and the painll lessen//got a win against one man band jus 2 keep em guessin//my words are 'ringing' with perfect 'harmony'//ur words aint 'stinging',aint inflicting 'harm on me'//maybe im too//advanced cuz u look a little 'confused'//or maybe you just pissed cuz urs is the only dick thats 'unused'//these words will shake you so much,theyll leave you an 'epileptic'//cut you deep,hospitalised 4 weeks,in need of 'antiseptic'//you in the lower section aint even in my 'line of sight'//you aint in my perception and ima make u 'die 2nite'//you battling me is like playing russian'roulette'//with a full clip,u go first,its suicide '2 yo head'//"hush little bitch,play dead,dont say a fucking word"//thats my lullaby fo you,mocking you like the 'bird'//you annoying me like a fly in my face//grab my raid can and spray it,you fucking erased//ill leave yo mind in confusion,delusion and disarray//no chance to fight back,ur losing may as well throw that diss away