View Single Post
Old 10-11-04, 03:48 PM   #23
Reflect
The Next Level

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne
What the fuck? Rakim number 1? Let me laugh.Pac is the realest emcee there ever was and the there ever will be.This thread question is the dumbest shit ever.Nas takes this hands down.Kanye isnt even in the top 15 rappers.Maybe top 5 producers but rapping wise he is close to wack.ANd for those who said Jayz numba one...ROFL.Jay-Z is so overrated its not even funny.He has a few good songs but the rest is wackness supreme.Nas' new cd will be the shit although im not sure when its gonna get released.Kanye can suck my nuts for all hes worth.Pac is and always will be number one in my mind.

Nuff said.

You are so herb.....

Rakim is an amazing lyricist, better than Nas and Pac. Pac is my favourite rapper, but i know there are other emcee's out there as well. I only prefer Tupac to Rakim because of the pure emotion and passion he put into every songs he made. Rakim is the hottest lyricist ever though.

Kanye is also good, he has only got one album dropped, and that was a pretty dope album, so in a few years when he gains more experience he will be ill.