View Single Post
Old 10-13-04, 03:48 PM   #5
Qidd MinX
New to RB

IP:

warm-up

In comparion this battle is kinda like fuckin rear view mirrors/
Cause your skills are miles behind me but your defeat is closer than it appears/
Your ugly ass couldn't get a bitch to spread legs if they were made of peanut butter/
Plus you gettin sunk like the titanic cause you swallow more sea-men than rubbers/
Fuck the small talk I’ll straight shove my dick through your skull so I can fuck with you mind/
Plus you must have had lyrical liposuction cause you’ve never had a phat rhyme/

boiling point

My shit is sicker than pnemonia you style is more than cubic zirconia/
Face it bitch your the biggest joke since arnold became govenor of california/
yank necks in assaults Gotti not safe even reincarnated As bank vaults/
disturbing the haults knocking off your partners like I was fuckin murdering the waltz/
You were never ill but yet and still You getting filled with holes like a black and decker drill/
This the end of you beating Qidd You must be more nuts than a festival for donating testicles/
look at this kid you just a bitch on a dick you think you real but we know you as fake as pamela's tits/
Cause read your rhymes jalapeno flavored laxative is the only way you havin hot shit/

steaming (cooling Off) aka finishers

When I’m strapped wit a gat I make ya lungs collaspe like an ashma attack/
You can applaud my verse and still never be clappin me back/
You a pussy in disguise look it’s the cat in the hat/
You think we friends funny cause rippin your spinal cord is the only time im havin your back/
When tha mic calls I answer with destructivly manners/
Lets make this clear anal sex with fruit dont make you fucking bannanas/
Send a message via AIM to Qidd MinX Send a message via MSN to Qidd MinX Send a message via Yahoo to Qidd MinX