View Single Post
Old 10-16-04, 02:23 AM   #5
frein-ma$ter
Banned: Biting

IP:

here u go herb...

..Like rough sex when i poke his ass-is-ruined ...shove my fist through his gums make him hand-me-his-chewins... ,this pansy-is-ruined.. cause prem a ‘cut his chest‘, and (leave sabotage showing more heart) than a Family Reunion[b]//

...Trample-his-doings, he better duck when the free-mag-blows-him...or else the clip a leave his [b](health broke down)
like rehab programs...his knee-scabs-open, when i shoot-this-zero...When i pull, it’ll leave sabotage (covering his face more times) than a super hero//
..Boot this queer~o, and get schooled when this dude’s majoring.. cause My verse Puts (Dyn in his place) more times than food catering...|new hater stings, come at request as soon as my foe’s need...Prem sharp, the knife a leave (blood leaking out ya face) like a fucking nose bleed//

...‘Close reads’, prem ‘ends chapters’ and haze his glaze...daze his wayz...like sneaking into a (retard’s racist movement)...Sab only accepted posed as Krazy K’s //

...Aint no breakin this don.. after battle his speech shakin and drawn...(Sabotage winning?) I leave this bitch (holding his mouth) like he’s taken a yawn//

MURKED>>>>>TKO!!