Thread: I. Mind vs l.i.
View Single Post
Old 10-16-04, 04:17 PM   #7
Implicit
-BTR-

IP:

Voted For: L.I.

wow some deep stuff from the both of you.

LI-nice verse. i really liked it. your flow was definitely on point and all of your lines were basically even. you had very good vocab which helped me to see the picture in my head of what you were going through. i liked that line about dre and pac to r. kelly and usher. this verse was good cause i could relate to it. you used a lot of words that helped paint a picture in my mind. overall 9/10

I.Mind-i like the way that you went about writing your verse. a lot of people would definitely write about a lost love or something along those lines but you approached it differently. that was good. i liked the words you used and your flow was good. this was sorta more of a poem to me. i like the way you divided it into different sections for different phases. good flow and structure. nothing was forced and everything flowed smoothly. overall 9/10

my vote is going to LI jus because i could relate to his verse more. I Mind you had a really good verse too but i could feel LI' verse more cause i know what its like

vote-LI