View Single Post
Old 10-16-04, 04:45 PM   #14
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

IP:

Answer to Poet's question.

How could we do it differently?

Well... I have an Idea on how to induct members into the Legends area.
We will have to have a commitee dedicated in chosing the most deserving people to go into the hall. There should be a commitee chairman... and then each crew will recomend 3 members to the chairman. The chairman will select 1 member from each crew and if there is an uneven number then the chairman can select 1 or 3 more. The only people allowed in the commitee will be people who know what they are doing. Then we will have to come up on a system on how to let ppl in. Every 2-3 months, the committee will choose new members, and then they will determine that class. The first commitee will choose between 5-7 people. We will work on the details when we decide on a plan but to me it sounds logical.

I'm thinking as a chairman someone like, Da Vinci, Nostradamous, Myself, D.V., Mental Murderous, or G Deuce...

WHat do you all think.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote