View Single Post
Old 10-17-04, 03:40 AM   #3
schema
howdy

We werent kidding about the "edit your check-in with 4 votes" thing...

IP:

If you dont have 4 votes in your check-in by midnight Sunday then you get 1 vote subtracted for every vote you dont have...that means you can have a negative score.

If you wind up with say...-1 votes...then that means the other person only needs 2 votes to get a K.O....so that means even if nobody votes on your battle...if your opponent edited his check-in with his votes and you didnt then you lose by K.O....

If you post a noshow verse and then the other person shows you only have 20 minutes to edit your verse from the time that you post it... if you edit it after the 20 minutes your original verse that you posted stands...

Were not playing around about voting...nobody likes having their battles slept on and we dont have time to leave battles up into monday and tuesday to get them voted on...its not really that hard of a thing to do...

The other mods and I are gonna discuss what to do if both people have a negative score...my idea is that both people get a k.o. loss on their records in the rankings but I havent talked this over with them yet...

I dont mean to sound like a hardass here and thank you to all the people that have done your voting like youre supposed to...but to those of you that havent...seriously...you only have to vote four times between friday night and sunday night...it isnt that big of a deal...just do it...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema