View Single Post
Old 10-17-04, 05:58 PM   #10
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Rated
Fuck Ya'll....Your Audios All Sound The Same...

LMAO..You All Can't Have No Fun With An Audio..

I Could Mos Def See Me Riding Down The Street Bumpin Dis and Just Having A Great Time Singing Along With This ..

Its A Feel Good Song...I Like It...So No Matter What Its Pimp.

~R~

Not long ago....I believe you were trying to drop a album right?....well if thats the case if people are repeatly saying your song is wack...its prolly true...I don't think there is a large echo in this forum...everyone said ya track was wack an I agree...no hate but I know where u coming from....its hard to fathem something with your voice on it is wack but YES its possible...matter a fact you & everyone else including the professionals drop more wack shit than ill shit...its a fact...you have to learn when to let go...there is nothing wrong with a fun track but you have to know how to do one an you are a still elevating emcee so don't limit yourself by thinking you can contend with the nas's, eminem's, an the pros at the point your at now....cuz your far from it, an this track is seriously flawed but its gonna take time an elevation for you to see its wackness...but trust me when you elevate you gonna look back at this song an laugh at yourself for thinking this was ill...REAL FEED is all I know...don't take it as hate...take it as advice....if u think its hate than so be it but seriously elevate man.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote