View Single Post
Old 10-17-04, 08:38 PM   #18
HoPe
Above All Else

IP:

Voted For: Wrecker

this was a very weak battle..both of ya verses were basiclly the same to me..they were hard to choose so i just looked for who had more punches other then complementing on ur self why your better..

wrecker: you need work on better punches man..these barely hit him.. cuz foreal, a drop of water can hit harder then ur lines... you also need to work on your structure beause its just way too off..n why u spell how to say done wen its the exact same thing?? lol, n please don't ever use the 8 mile line again because every has used dat 2 years ago, n still are usin it which made it jst wack!!!

dopeman: like I said earlier, your structure is better then your punclines..lmao... forealz, you gotta work on ur punches.. forexample: wuts wit dis line?

i'ma give this dumb fuck the merkin of the highest order...
punches that'll 'floor-ya' an then ship you off to the mexican border...------------- that doesn't even diss him??wth??? that was just a filler... you basiclly used fillers the whole time.. you had a personal..but it didnt even hit??wth?? work on that also..

Wrecker basiclly has better punches!
vote: wrecker

Hot Topicals: