View Single Post
Old 10-18-04, 12:18 PM   #13
D-ICED
COLD

IP:

[QUOTE=Yvonne]yep...im leavin Italy back to my home town NIGERIA...
i woulda been hella happy to go if it wasnt for my studies :S
o well...as i aint gonna be on for sometime...i just wanted to holla at some peeps,u know..

-[B]Manipulation[/B] : my sis who be merckin like crazy...keep doin ya thang yo..
-[B]Ill-Grammatix [/B] : the intellectual..lol...i'll miss u and ur critix...
-[b]Archeologist[/b] : my best friend..1 of the few who helped me with my structure..thanx for everything..ima miss ya tons too & i do realy love you..
-[B]Big chase [/B] : lol..iight..u got it bad..and thats fo sho..i just hope ya gonna keep winnin ur topicals and stuff..naughty boy :P...
-[B]EMPIRE[/B] : we been mad cool scince the first day..i wish u luck..and try ur best to be cool with more peeps..lol..plz
-[B]POET[/B] : hell yeah u talented...we neva talk much but u a cool guy..keep doin ur thang..and hope u gonna keep ur position till i come back...gd luck
-[B]MAD DOG [/B] :nice....definately a nice guy..who got a "lovely" voice...gd luck and get a damn rest..in anyway u can...[B]CHEERS[/B] ..
-[B]TROOP[/B] : i personaly think u can be considered a vet...cos u got what it takes..nah mean...gd luck anyways..
-[B]KooBoo[/B] : the one who loves me..i'll miss u like WHOA!! too...ahh fuck it ima call u up...as long as u get the damn code.................lol
-[B]CataclyzM-i-C[/B] : just knew u of recent...but besides ur hard personality..u a cool person...gd luck yo...
-[B]N.E.T[/B] : lmao @ what u wanted but uhh...hopefuly ima catch u on yahoo............................................s omeday..holla!!
-[B]CRITICAL[/B] : ahh...my sig speaks for itself..gd luck to u too..
-[b]Unrealghost[/b] : for that money

[CENTER][B]SOME1'S GONNA TAKE OVER MY ACCOUNT..SO IT AINT GONNA BE ME IF Y'ALL SEE A POST FROM YVONNE..[/B][/CENTER]
if ur name wasnt mentioned...well it either i neva knew u or i knew u but we neva spoke....well bye bye..

Yvey_yvey a.k.a Xtasy[/QUOTE]
you know where to write me ma

oh and by the way dont ask to battle everyone on here knows thats your only defence..

AIN'T THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE?