View Single Post
Old 10-18-04, 04:07 PM   #2
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP:

Article: What Makes K.L.L.

What makes K.L.L.?? What is special about this league? Alot actually, this is where you will see some of the rising stars of RV come to sight and the losers of the Front Lines & Elite Front Lines won't be shit until they can hold a league championship title...that simple. Anybody who needs help with battling...join the league, anybody who thinks they are good at battling...join the league. I plan on helping out alot of kats, and anybody who knows me...knows I will help you in basically anything you need. This is the best place to stop the d/r votes (hence you dont see some kats from the Lines Areas in here). Without a doubt I hope to gain prestige to the titles this league holds and to gain interest in getting better and better each week like I did with Jr. over at RB. Alot of unknown kats are now known and owning pretty well over there thanks to that league....but can you do it? Of course you can...I'll be the first to tell you that you can, and anyone who has doubts...well don't let me hear it..I can bet I can help out alot of you...just ask for it, but that's not the basis of this article. What it all boils down to is...what makes K.L.L.?? The people who form it, the moderators who run it, the battles, all it is is one verse every week...nothing hard at all...give it a shot..and get yourself the light you think you deserve.
Send a message via AIM to SmokaJoka. Send a message via MSN to SmokaJoka. Send a message via Yahoo to SmokaJoka.