View Single Post
Old 10-18-04, 04:15 PM   #6
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP:

K.L.L. Predictions - Week 5

HeavyWeight Title Matchup: Triple N vs. God
Should be a pretty good battle to read from what I've heard. Triple N usually drops decent, but still needs to be able to manage his wit and his concepts better if he wants to pull it off. God can drop good when he wants, but I dont suggest him to let back on anything this week, and if he doesnt...then he should be able to take it.
Prediction - God

LightWeight Title Matchup: B.I.Detained vs. Efusive
I'll go ahead and be the first to say that this may be the battle of the week if both drop to potential. B.I.Detained just made his return to rap not long ago, and may still be rusty, but also manages to drop decent even with that on his shoulders. Efusive has gotten better by the moment and I see no slowing down unless B.I. drops hard...if not, then Efusive may take it.
Prediction - Efusive

Contendership Matchup: Mike Hawk vs. Sdizzle
Both drop good when they want from what I've seen, but Mike just seems to not come with as hard concepts as he should, and he if doesn't do it in this battle...he may lose. Sdizzle usually drops consistent and witty when he feels it to be needed, and I see him holding nothing back.
Prediction - sdizzle

Handicapped Matchup: Lyric vs. Introspect & Dopeman
Lyric drops hard when he wants to and he should do it here and now, Introspect is decent from what I know of & I've never seen a drop from Dopeman to give an honest analysis, but this should be a good match to read. Although I do suggest Introspect & Dopeman to drop hard...or they will lose.
Prediction - Lyric

3-Way Matchup: The Disciple vs. Rick McSlick vs. 9th Degree
Well...The Disciple & Rick both have good ideas for punches, but will they be able to pull those ideas off in this battle?? 9th Degree needs work and hopefully he does it before the verses are due this week. All in all, I have to say that Rick may pull this battle off in the end for having a few more harder punches than the other two.
Prediction - Rick McSlick

Stephen Elwood vs. Socrates
Another decent battle this week....or at least it should be. Elwood drops good when he wants and I've personally seen him come pretty dope at times, and others he just drops ass. Socrates has good ideas for punches but still has trouble trying to make all of them connect...therefore, I think Elwood may pull out the win here.
Prediction - Stephen Elwood

Casual vs. DeadlyVision
Should be another good match this week...DV usually comes good, but needs work on wittier concepts...some punches just don't seem to pull through at times, and Casual needs a bit of work on wording, but usually comes with a few nice punches...all in all I have to say Casual may take it for harder punches.
Prediction - Casual

TitoBronsky vs. Myth
Another good match from one side I believe, I've seen some of Myth's work and he comes decent but still needs to do better in some aspects. I have never read anything from Tito to give an honest opinion...so I pretty much have to go with Myth based on I've seen shit from him.
Prediction - Myth

Notorious Verses vs. Paramik
From what I've heard both come decent, but I've seen some from Paramik. He is pretty good when he wants and he just needs work on concepts and harder witty hits...which isnt too hard to fix if he tries...which I believe he will do...therefore, Paramik may win for having a few more quotable lines than his opponent.
Prediction - Paramik

frein-ma$ter vs. Iknoevel
Well..Ik. is pretty good at text and battling...he just needs work on consistency more than anything, and the other guy has to get a name change before anybody in a league would take him too seriously..therefore, I have to go with Iknoevel based on these facts.
Prediction - Iknoevel

SmokaJoka666 vs. Wrecker
~RaPiDfIRE~: I have never seen a thing from Wrecker, so giving something honest and true would be kind of hard. But I do suggest he drops hard or he may lose this battle due to Smoka throwing harder punches and having more quotable lines, nothing much else to say.
Prediction - SmokaJoka666

FlOw InTeLLiGeNt vs. Kaotic.Theory
Both are pretty good from what I know of, Flow is good with his record and he's been said to be good on RV, Kaotic still needs a bit of work on his punches before he can pull off harder type matchups. Based on all of this I have to say that Flow may pull this battle off for having a more consistent verse than his opponent.
Prediction - FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
Send a message via AIM to SmokaJoka. Send a message via MSN to SmokaJoka. Send a message via Yahoo to SmokaJoka.