View Single Post
Old 10-18-04, 04:16 PM   #8
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP:

Final Thoughts

Everyone wants to know how I feel about being screwed and then banned from RB. Well...I honestly don't care, if kats want to stay there and wait for it to happen to them...then let it be is all I can say. Not many of you know the whole story, and I don't want to run through it for the 300th time...sooo on to another subject, RV. Rapverse has alot of guests more than it does members, and I can toss in alot of ideas to help the site...which I have tried to do. Some of you may agree...some may not. From the making of Elite crews, to me now believing that a new skin for RV would make it look a bit cleaner as well. Not only that...maybe possibly a few SMs to keep shit organized and cleaned. Alot of work can be done for the better, but will it be done is the question that marks me. Possibly, I see about 30+ kats in the Front Lines each day and each time I get on RV...which is coo to battle, but keep in mind you have no recognition amongst some many people. Thus, a league and a title is the best way to get yourself where you want to be. If you don't want to be in one...then fine...do what you want. Some kids running around with nice records from poll battles but won't join a league to back it up...I used to be the same way...and I got my ass tore up when I first joined a league. Either way, I'm hoping K.L.L. can gain prestige and learn the correct ways of battling which is what this boils down to. I have no concern of RB, half of the staff are backstabbers....and some won't help when you ask (SOME...not all). I'll be glad to help anyone who asks and I've always been glad to help when asked. But Im not saying it's only me that does this...Iam very sure all the other mods on this site would/will help if you ask for it. Strobe does a nice job as admin and usually gets shit done with 24 hours of you PMing him....I've yet to see any other admins to do that. All in all, RV is a place that would be really nice to stay, but still needs work and detail in a few areas....speak your mind and dont be afraid to give a suggestion...which is what I've just done.
Send a message via AIM to SmokaJoka. Send a message via MSN to SmokaJoka. Send a message via Yahoo to SmokaJoka.