View Single Post
Old 10-19-04, 04:22 PM   #4
frein-ma$ter
Banned: Biting

IP:

heres my verse....try an match it

yo,

yo,

..Ikno's a bitch so stop hatin...suck my balls...i dont beat around the bush, so no you wont defeat me if you push...my writes?..integrated to a health formulated device, pas the impaler...cuz i'll enforce nozzles in your mouths...cuz when i spray i'll have ya eyes rolling back to ya forehead like asthma inhalers...((KO!!))

..This mc be the hardest??...Ha, Ikno's just a laughing-stock like a fucking amateur harvest..So Frein'll be dragging(Dragon) Ikno on the floor like a “Chinese Emperor’s Carpet”...

..Transplant more than five legs underneath ya, and really leave you 6 Feet Under..grab onto a blade, and Spike Through The Blaze Like Volleyball In Heated Summer..

...Im on top, never comin down like I kicked the shit outta newton, and fucked up his laws..Plus my punches so strong that they fuckup ya jaws…So imma headbutt ya ribs and force ya to ‘Stomach My Thoughts’((ITS OVER!))

..Take Ikno to bravery and leave ya nerves with scarred ends..Ya breath freeze, Ya heart's tense…Plus ya Light Has Faded…Ya fate's lookin grim so ya future(s) just Dark-Ends’(darkens)..

..Imma dust ya verse..Plus my styles similar to Hands On Sex’ cuz Im known to fuck with jerks’..Tear out organs till nothing hurts…Ur the fuckin' genes...but DNA doesnt stand a chance of success..cuz ‘Cloning Just Doesn’t Work’

..Ikno's punches are like freestylin audio…known to ‘concentrate on flow…plus he’s not here to stay..hes just a rhyming tourist..so imma thorn in the side of Ikno like ‘African Tribes Runnin Blind Through Forest’..

uppin for iknos verse... and then start votin