Thread: PayDay vs Kwell
View Single Post
Old 10-21-04, 02:39 PM   #6
LyRiKaL19
New to RB

IP:

Voted For: PayDay

nice battle Pay and Kwell...it could have been better if you both came harder...lmao...no hate...n e ways...PayDay took this...he had better flow, his punches and lines werent overplayed, and his structure was spactacular...i liked the lines he used as well...i havent heard n e one use marlon waynes in a diss before...he did that well...and a clucka? never heard of that but it fits the meaing i spose...lines 5 and 6 were good...pulling more striings than 10 guitars is a creative line...and he ender the bar with ~ "and I will leave u dumped in the dumpster wit More than just Scars" ~ a good ender to that but it could have been said a little bit more effective...okay...kwell...you are obviously new to the game...but u do have some tallent...first...your structure was horrible...it was choppy and overplayed...you did have some good lines but they were weak...in the rules it says 5 bars...you have a little bit more than that if you were to structure it the way it should flow...you have to get that str8 cause some cats will have u dq for not following the rules...both of you had good vocab as well, it was good...kwell you very last line was the best line..."but next time PayDay comes thru, i already know i've got him in check"...that is a good one...its not real hard or creative but most peeps would over look his name...props...okay to the voting...PayDay takes this with better vocab, flow, punches, creativity and STRUCTURE...