View Single Post
Old 10-22-04, 08:12 PM   #7
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Voted For: illuson

since i return all HONEST votes, and some, i guess i gotta vote on this battle...kids, lets not fool yourself, ya names arent the only thing weak, but no hate, i wasnt feeling yalls flow...the whole structure of each flow was poor, and i think everyone will agree with me when i say elevate, but no hate coming from me, yall did ya thang, and ya tried, but i think yall should write down hella rhymes and punches and shit on a paper, then come bac and battle someone, go advance yo vocab
on the brighter note, i voted for illuson, because he dropped a punch in there that made since, altho it was worded bad. something bout "i got 4 quaters and you coming up short like 50 cent..." or at least thats how i wouldve worded it...ya structure fuked up the whole verse for you
merc, same for you...structure was it, you was just speaking something to me, not really a verse...you know what, fuck the nice shit...dawg, rappn's not you, stick to your day job, the shit was wack

but dont let this be the reason to not vote. yall should learn from negative and postive feedbac...i do...and drop votes on some of my battles folks...im out
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy