View Single Post
Old 10-23-04, 03:17 AM   #46
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Xclusive...
^my dicks the biggest so fuck yall, fuck this biggest tallest because yall no i over rule anyone i box so shut up ive nocked out lots no joke i have 33 KO's ive never been touched hardly thats why i have a baby face and (fat lips) not to be racist but i have the lips cuz of it...and i skip about im not even gonna brag and carson i would nock your nerd ass out you hide so much shit but i am with ya being honest about being low weighted and short for 20....im gonna grow to 6.4 thats wha the doctor says...but carson i would nock your nerd ass out 1 punch i like i said in boxing i have 33 KOs 50 wins alltogether and 18 loses and thos were as a begenner i have had the belt for my devision about 5 times and kept it about 20 matches once and that was resently and im also a b-baller and im the best defensiv eon the team and foot ball im join that in high school grade 9 im in 8 elementry so yall should stop braggin im stopin this....

I mean no offense by this, and your cool with me and everything but somebody has to say it so:

FOR FUCKS SAKE GET OVER YOURSELF...

YOUR A FUCKIN KID THAT LOOKS LIKE A BABY...

"YEAH! but im really tall and then ive got a big pee pee and at my school the school nurse said i was handsome!
And im in the best basketball team and ive got a lot of muscle for my age and im really good at football.
And I can beat a lot of people in rapping and ive KOd some shitty amount of people! and im a lot better than you.
even though I might not be now, Im cool, and i box though, and when im older Ill be REALLY good and then ill beat you easily!
but I dont mean to brag or anything and you should stop bragging."

^^??????????????????????????????????

FUCKIN SAME THING EVERYTIME YOU TALK... REALLY, YOUR NOT THAT GREAT...

"but i will be when im older, and im gonna be really tall, my doctor told me when mommy took me there!"

^I DONT GIVE A SHIT, YOUR NOT THAT GREAT NOW, AND YOURE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT ELEVATES, YOULL NEVER BE BETTER THAN PEOPLE BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE TIME WORKS THE SAME FOR EVERYONE... 2 YEARS LATER THEYLL HAVE 2 YEARS MORE EXPERIENCE JUST LIKE YOU.

AND GET OFF EMPIRES DICK. YOU LOVE THAT GUY.

AND STOP BEIN SO FUCKIN UP YASELF... HALF THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE BETTER THAN YOU.

^I am really really sorry -_-