View Single Post
Old 10-26-04, 11:53 AM   #3
Precise Depth
Banned: Biting

IP:

Was it worth the punctured throat?- jump a moat in a van,...land on ya pituitary gland and stunt ya growth/
I felt bad for C/A, ya'll really a group of zero’s..."flashes in the pan" like cooking red superhero’s/
cause Apples- are- the only thing you getting heads to bob for...The way I steal ya thunder some’ll wonder If I robbed Thor/
Couldn’t make headlines sleeping on a cordoroy pillow, I promise you not the news... you held ya show at Alcoholics Anonymous and still couldn’t stop the booze/
You lack clout ..Defeating me is crazy talking...Plus Dude is assed out (asked out) like today was Sadie Hawkins/
Straight out the grave and coffin’ I’m barely human...Stay calm I’m droppin "A-bomb" like Harry Truman/
The phenomenon has no condom on, your rhymes got no protection...Brought my Mic out to dinner and they put us in smoking section/
I’m dope on plastic, the heroin prophylactic....Wouldn’t feel where you coming from - If I went and groped the Atlas/
I done ripped my whole crew, and still aiming to beat foes...With a style more underhanded than Wilt Chamberlain’s free throws/////

Ah simple and complex, niggih, fuck wot me. Its gone take you a minute to post aint it, yeah, read me good!