View Single Post
Old 10-26-04, 04:51 PM   #14
BkBrawla
Get Cooked Hoe

IP:

Voted For: mc-da-boy

Im a take this fake mc out, without even~tryin~//
got u on the post~cryin~cause u accepted my~challenge~//
i take it u didnt~aknowledge~my ~skillz~, i got u quitin rap and back to doin drug ~dealz~//
i got a safe it~consealz~all my flows against any mc, ill take u out~e-z~as counting to ~3~//
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ GOOD FLOW BUT DIDNT SEE ANY PUNCHES BUT DA FLOW WAS GOOD NICE

my rymes are a mid-life ~chrisis~, is this too much for the little baby? so u admit u cant handle ~this?~//
im peggin u with one word at a time to this~flow~man im takin this vote and u dont even ~know~//
why did i get stuck vsing a ~pussy?~ caught this nigga at the whorehouse-in givin his virginity up too some guys named ~louisy~//
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ AIGHT DER WAS AN PUNCH AND GOOD FLOW DA PUNCHES WERE "OK" BUT DA FLOW IS GOOD NICE

then i went around sayin OMG he lost his virginity at the age of ~ten~ too 3 girls That aint ~men~//
im not a joke kidd and ill tell u ~again~ and if i get provoked ull see my knuckles meet ur ~chin~//
im running this vote like a guy that stole a ~car~//(speedin and lossin cops)
so why dont u give up and go back to the lez ~bar~//
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL NICE CLOSA GOOD PUNCHES EITHER WAY GOOD VERSE MAYNE

MC-DA-BOY-NICE VERSE U HAD "OK" PUNCHES AND DA CLOSA WAS GOOD,DA FLOW WAS NICE,GOOD WORDPLAYS KEEP IT UP MAYNE WORD

da-boy da-boy on the myk hunny bunny urlyrics r shite~ shite shite ive seen betta~ betta betta rote in a letta~ letta letta rote by me wen i was rockin yes i was shockin coz im the MC_ROXY !!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ WHAT WAS THAT NO PUNCHES NO FLOW NO NOTHING BLANK VERSE.........WACK

ROXY-YA NEED TO LEARN TO RHYME NOR USE PUNCHES NOR HOW TO FREESTYLE......DAT WAS AN WACK VERSE

MC-DA-BOY GOT DIS HANDS DOWN