View Single Post
Old 10-26-04, 09:19 PM   #4
schema
howdy

IP:

Comments About The Top Three: With Schema & Deadly Vision

Stephen Elwood .vs. Socrates
Schema- Stephen Elwood: You had a very complete verse here which I liked...you stuck to hitting him over and over throughout the whole verse without getting off topic which was cool...this verse would have been legendary if the punches hit a little bit harder...youve got a little bit of forced rhyming in there but nothing terrible...I can tell youve been at this for a while...youve got some wit in there thats nice...you need to work on getting more personal and grimey with it though...your verse almost seemed polite in a way...just go for the throat...tear him a new asshole...thats what you wanna do in here...dont worry about it being a friendly battle or starting beef or whatever just try to turn him into a crying sniveling pile of jello by the end of your verse...not bad but just be more vicious next time...
Deadly Vision- Socrates: -Coming Soon-

Frein-Ma$ter .vs. Iknoevel
Schema- Iknoevel: What can I say? very nice...you had some shit in there that I was crackin up at...some of the filler bars were a little gay though...in a battle this short you should aim for all punches...just setup, punch, setup, punch...the filler bars are better for long battles to make a little dip before you hit with a vicious punch...but overall not bad at all...best verse of the week...
Deadly Vision- Frein-Ma$ter: -Coming Soon-

Kaotic. Theory .vs. Flow Intelligent
Schema- Flow Intelligent: Very nice...you had a few filler bars here and there but it was good especially for this week...easily verse of the week...try as hard as you can next time and really show us whats up...definite contender for a title shot if you keep it up...
Deadly Vision- Kaotic.Theory: -Coming Soon-

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema