View Single Post
Old 10-27-04, 01:38 PM   #3
ghetto cripple
bringin' new thoughts to the name disability-flossed in tight wear shiny shoes you feelin' me

IP:

read the "explanations" at the bottom if you dont understand anything in my verse.

im'a leave this kid with an intense effect of 3rd degree burns/
thinkin' he top dog cause he got a K.O. against intensity effect and the kid aint even take a turn/

fool dont bother to fight back struggle or yell/
im'a rip the pipes out ya throat, creatin' a lyrical hell/

im'a cannabalize your siblings,crucify your mom upside down and rape ya grandma/
culm in the mouth of you decapitated dad then your grandfathers dick is what im'a hand ya/

im'a tag you on the tip of yo chin/
rock you back, uppercut an tag you again/

this kid thinks this is a game comin at me blind folded like i was a pinyata/
i treat yo moms like a bitch, have her on all fours, and sayin "kunt swalla"/

i could waste a whole bar on this cat, come back and still win this battle/
watch i'll waste the next bar and still do better than his faggot ass will/

.................................................. .........../
.................................................. ........../

im'a stick this kid up, hear him scream, watch him glow/
im'a cook and charcle this nigga, just call me nero/

EXPLANATIONS:
the 1st bar: intesnsity effect is some one he battled and the rhyme explains itself, so i used intense effect and thirds own name agianst him, a personal diss.

3rd bar:cannabalism is where you eat people and decapitation is where your head is cut off.

5th bar: a pinyata is a figure of anything filled with candy and you hit it to open it up, a bitch is a female dog, and "swalla" is "swallow"

6th and 7th bar go together: pretty much wasted a bar like it says.

last bar: back in b.c. or a.d. there was a guy named nero who put stakes through peoples bodies and lite them on fire, so "im'a stick this kid up" is a trick line, im not talkin bout gats,get it.
and then "im'a cook and charcle this nigga" charcle=black nigga=black it is a lil racy which makes it much harder of a diss.

there aint no reason any of you should deny me of this win, shits mad creative, wastin' bars, that is so fuckin tight, aint noone even dare to try that, i flat just disrespected this cat.