View Single Post
Old 10-27-04, 11:32 PM   #6
Ikynovel
Banned: Compromised Account

IP:

The underlord opens the gates as the hair on my neck stands up straight & the blood escapes my face
Pain hurts worse inside me more like an unlubricated virgin getting raped, but i remain in place
My head moves upward toward a sky draped with fire & brimestone flashing images of humanities mistakes
We begin to move as a whole souless ghosts, gaunt faces torn & shattered lifeless bodies all bound in chains
Toward a force which i do not know every step is on hot glass which slivers ur feet, a numbness almost paralysing

On a corner a demon with messages taunting, not with the bible but mein kampf preaching
Weeded eyes staring, medusa like almost casting a spell, DEATH is the perfume a musk unbearable to smell
Fumes from vents lifeless hands & faces clutching the cage of their death as fire consumes them as they melt
Cracks of whips the endless screams & cries of unanswered help; The blisters on my feet pop and swell
We move on through a RED mist stinging my eyes that even my tears come out blood RED
I close my eyes moving foward blind & deaf gaze over to only see that i am alone abandoned
Only too see the rest lying weak like dogs on all fours toungue out trying to taste the mist out of dehydration
I almost vomited but i held it in the sky flashes of the holocaust a mirror image of present, just bone and skin

We pushed on around a corner a fallen angel being raped, wings no more, all hope faded in this instant
As if Death had cluthed my heart dregs of sorrow came over me, all ounces of faith gone in this instant
An Abyss that seemed infinite a small oasis compared to what lay before me, an almost utopia of evil
Rage & a shock pain ran through me it was almost dreamlike but all too real, hell and all its evil
Serene Angels above amongst horrific demons & below the same, an anurism almost took over my mind
For my great trek was not eternal, we were soldiers against all that is pure, a certain rage built inside
The veins on my temple almost piercing the skin, clenched fists this was my time to show this heaven my sin