View Single Post
Old 10-28-04, 05:01 AM   #14
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP:

Voted for Iknoevel.

wow this was a one sided battle mayn it was like this..wack, decent, Nyce

Genocide: your shit was wack how did you ever get that rookie award back then, your structure was horrible it was like 3 words in a line LOL.....your flow was ok..but that was about it...ur punches.....Blah....gay....you suck face it....your personals..there was none......Wordplay..garbage...vocab....none...over all...this was a bad verse from u

Iknoevel: you had the strongest punches, wordplay and meta's and structure that is why you won this battle...your punches hit em hard it was real nyce...flow was good aswell...wordplay was real nyce..meta's strong..multi's there was none....personals..gthere was none..but you got this no doubt..your the only one with above decent verse

kaotic: this was a decent verse from you..your structure and lack of Punches is wat lost you this battle...ive seen better obviously but stylle come on....the D2r line was used a billion tymes on D2R members its played as heyll.......your flow was off at tymes....ur wordplay....oki...vocab...ok.....meta's...they was aiight...everything was aiiight...

so my vote is to :iknoevel

can all ya'll return da fav
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=157342

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y