View Single Post
Old 10-29-04, 10:43 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Exclamation Oh No Sinner said he's gonna shoot me LMAO

IP:

Never Been Afraid To Say Whats On My Mind Cause I'm a Renegade!!!!!!!!!!! = Sinner

I'll never learn, Even after i took a couple shots, i jus got me some band aids and bought a couple glocks = Me

Never Been Afraid To Say Whats On My Mind Cause I'm a Renegade!!!!!!!!!!! says:
listen ur too scared 2 meet up wid me
I'll never learn, Even after i took a couple shots, i jus got me some band aids and bought a couple glocks says:
nuff on that
I'll never learn, Even after i took a couple shots, i jus got me some band aids and bought a couple glocks says:
where
crawly
Crawley WORD where bouts
u said u lived here once where
town centre
in the shopping centre
word County Mall yea
yup
u know where that is?
i'll meet you there at 12 sharp tomorrow
lol i'm at work till 1
meet me 1:30pm
i'll make it 2 den
if im late it'll be traffic
who you bringing?
no-1
why would i need
just me and u
help
lol
look at this finally u grow some balls
i'll be comin to find you
lol i'm sure you will
and I got a fuckin shot gun 2
LMAO
u truely are a pussy
and faker than fake
u think u having an imaginary piece will phase me?
jus get yo ass down here bitch
and don't rush...don't wanna get pulled over wit a piece on ya lol or on the train LMAO
Farmyard trash dawg seriously you are
stop being fake if it's gonn be like that
i'll bring mine
ain't no shot gun
more realistic
More easy to carry and conceil
i see you stopped talkin
BITCH U CAN'T FADE ME
now back to my invoice
you think im kiddin
it an't just me who carry funs u fuckin bitchi
im bein serious im from south london and we're comin to fuck you up
we're gonna fuckin shoot at you
how bout u from Sommerset quit talkin herb
and i know where you live
where
im comin by car im really 17 and im comin wid a load of m8s
oh no
how bout no
we're gonna drive by ur ass
watch out 4 us 2morrow
ok
u need to know what i look like lmao
it'll be easy to spot you
so you an't gonna turn up pussy
who said i weren't turnin up
i mean obviously u ain't grown up to handle ur own beef
i am however
bring em i took on many more...and still walked
so fuck wit me dawg
c'mon
if you don't show
i'll find ya
alrite den
and do u carry guns?
only when i need to
it's gonna be ur funeral tomorrow
actually...u need to prepare the body...shit don't happen that quick
and actually it's sad that u feel it's worthy to kill someone over internet words...but if thats how it's gotta be
u started the beef
lol
u asked me to come to crawley
so im gonna
u said u were gonna kill me lol
I am
i asked you ages ago and you backed down...why?
tomorrow
u need permission from ur mum
dawg u a joke
fuck off
u goto college
u get bullied
yea i still got a gang
no you don't
it's plain to see
u ain't worth worrying about
i sit here and laugh at you
we're coming tomorrow
i mean
so 1 o clock
look at you
you'll be der
you actually think your hard
so your gonna be there or not pussy
cause if not your gonna get shot
tell me how did you feel when ur bullies were kickin you into the corner and throwing things at you makin you feel like a true bitch how did that feel?
i'll find out about u
ok
answer my question
how bad was the bullyin?
how bad did they make you feel
stronger
did they put you to the verge of scuicide
STRONGER???
na mouthy
theres a difference between strength and stupidity
shut up bitch
u see u feel to counteract bullying...u need to be one urself
just be der 2morrow
1 o clock
but at the end of the day...ur no bigger or stronger than u already were
i can see that and im jus sittin here
fuck it
i'll be der wid my friends tomorrow
were comin to get u
why do you need friends lol
bye
damn u's a true bitch

Wow i'm finally gonna meet Sinner tomorrow...anyone want me to give him a slap for anybody?...dayum that's a long ass convo lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote