View Single Post
Old 11-01-04, 08:51 PM   #15
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
lol well obviously...if ur parents dont like rap obviously

Lol word, my parents aren't too fond of it either.
Quote:
...everyone listenin to hiphop

That's the downside, everyone listens to it. The majority of those people don't understand it either.
But yo, I Mind: Don't think you're the only person who has been put down by others due to their ability. There's always gonna be haters, and you just gotta learn to not let it bother you. If I'm in a bad mood 'cuz someone dissed me...I write about it lol.
But your own fam shouldn't be discouraging you from your passions. My own brother said I couldn't get signed by a major label. But even after that he has still told me I'm better than half of these cats who rap nowadays. He's told me he thinks I have much lyrical skill, but I just don't have the "total package" of a mainstream artist.
And your acquaintances? Fuck 'em, ignore their comments. Babygirl, 2 years ago I had a serious beef, that resulted in the other guy almost getting me arrested. And it was all because he was jealous that I could rap better than him. It's a fucked up world we live in, but hey, that's just life.
So ma, don't let negative comments bother you, 'cuz you got plenty of fans here at RV
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.