View Single Post
Old 11-02-04, 10:58 PM   #8
Wickedclown
Only the Illist

IP:

Voted For: JoeyDrugsta

...aight... i dont think i have to say it but this was a wack battle.. no hate to either of ya but it was...

aight but imma vote any way...

this is the way i saw this one

Joey- your shit was ok... decent flow, ok punches and personals and it all fit in with your structure... i liked the structure, lines were not stretched and were about the same length for the most part. over all about a 5/10 drop... not the best but not bad.... ya best line was:

you aint the best, never have, never will
yer rhymes so dull, i'd pick a butter knife to kill

AlphaX- ya shit was ok also but it was off... for starters the structure was very very off and ya lines were way to stretched... i hate the random capitalized wordz... some of your punches and personals hit fairly well but you kinda rambled and didnt make much sence... no hate brotha... 3/10.. u need to elevate hommie before you battle again, there are some good threads around the site for elevation

overall this was a wack battle but my vote goes to joey... and like i said no hate to either of you... ya both brought ya shit to tha fullest and i respect that... ya both need to elevate tho and like i said, there are a lot of places around rv that you can elevate... a lot of people willing to help too... so any way stay up and just keep elevatin both of ya!

VOTE-JOEY

ELEVATE!!!!! CANT SAY THAT ENOUGH...ELEVATE